Where I've Been | Update

May 12, 2015



Long time, no blog post! Sorry about that, by the way. I do think that you deserve an apology. For the past couple of weeks, school was just absolutely crazy. I had finals and graduation (except I didn't graduate, but my friends did [*see picture above*]). It was definitely a hit in the face with a reality check for me because I realized that it was going to be me walking across the stage next year. Scary, right? It's scary, but also kind of thrilling because for the first time in my life, I don't have a plan. For someone that always has a plan and plans to make plans, not having a plan is such a change in pace for me. I'm terrified, but I cannot wait to see what life has in store for me. I'm so nervous for life after college, but I know that I'm going to make it and be okay. I have family and friends that support me so much, and they push me everyday to be better. No matter, I know they always have my back and are my biggest fans.

As far as what's to come in the next couple months, I have no plans either. As much as I miss London dearly, I'm kind of glad I don't have plans for the summer. I get the chance to relax and take this chance to be as free as I want my last summer vacation of undergrad. I want to take this time to improve not only on myself as a person, but on my writing and career. I want to actually figure out what it is I want with my life. I may not know where I'm going, but I know where it is I want to be.

So that's a little update on what's going on in my life as of now. I plan to do a lot more blogging and get back on track now that uni is out. I can finally focus on my little blurb on the web and make it better for you guys and me! I hope you guys are excited too. What are your summer plans? Let me know in the comments down below!

xo,
embur.

1 comment :

  1. Gah I know what you mean. Not having any plans is scary, but exciting at the same time!

    Stephanie
    petitepastels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.