Disappointing Products No. 1

April 27, 2015



Sometimes, even in the beauty world, things don't always work out. No one likes it when they are really excited to try out a new beauty product, and then the product falls flat and fails to impress us. You tried so hard to commit to the product, but you never could see eye-to-eye. No matter how hard you tried to make it work between you two, it was obvious that you weren't happy anymore. Now you had to face the facts - it's time for a break-up.

I hate break-ups as much as the next girl, but when it comes to all things beauty related, I'm not ashamed to toss in the towel sometimes. I'll usually give the product a fighting chance, hear their side of the argument and see what they claim that they can do for me, but if I'm doubting it already, then that means a third or fourth chance is probably not worth it. I hate being disappointed in a product because, most of the time, I really want to love it. I really do! I just have to remember that every product is not going to be my soulmate. Every foundation is not going to be the Ross to my Rachel, even if we do take a break.



I know this is a rather short post, but I mainly wanted to let the video do the talking this time. I hope you guys enjoyed it as well! Are there any products that you regret purchasing that I should be warned about? Have any of these products disappointed you? Let me know in the comments down below!

xo,
embur.


2 comments :

  1. AHH you are so cute!! I definitely have to say that Jergens Natural Glow is just awful for me!! It works at first..but then if I'm having a luxurious exfoliating day in the shower, it comes off my skin in a way that makes me look like a cow hide hahaha EEK!! I'm pretty tan too so it's just a bad product overall. These videos are actually more informative than favorites videos for me because I always need to know what kind of products to avoid!! Thanks so much for this post!!

    xoxoxoxo, Naomi | http://bunnyandfawn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, girl! I know right, the Jergens lotion is just really let me down. I expected so much more from it, but at last, you get what you pay for. Seriously though, your skin is gorgeous! I'm sooo jealous haha :)

      I also just checked out your blog and you are so freaking adorable, it kills me haha

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.