The Brow Routine

March 30, 2015



It's time that we wrap up the brow hype on Embur for a bit. For the past couple of weeks, I have been reviewing and talking about various brow products, specifically Anastasia Beverly Hills aka The Queen of Brows. I'm not sponsored by her by any means by the way, I just love her and her brand. However, since I have been talking about a lot of brow products lately, I figured that it was due time that I did an updated brow routine!

I am very fortunate that I do not have to pluck, tweeze, wax, or thread my eyebrows. That shape is au naturale, baby! There are some sparse hairs that could be plucked, but why start that now if I really don't need to! However, the color of my brows are definitely not natural. I personally think my brows are really light, and looks a tad weird when I don't fill them in. Common problem for redheads. Below is my brow routine that I have been doing a lot lately featuring the lovely Anastasia DIPBROW pomade in Auburn. This tutorial is definitely more for a natural brow look for everyday wear, instead of a dramatic bold brow like I do when I pair it with bold eyes and lips.

PRODUCTS USED:
Anastasia DIPBROW Pomade
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder Duo
Maybelline Clear Mascara
Sonia Kashuk Spooly
Angled Brow Brush



I hope you enjoyed the video! What do you like to use in your brow routine? Let me know in the comments down below!

xo,
embur.
 
youtube | twitter | instagram | tumblr | pinterest | bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.