Spring Beauty Haul

March 24, 2015



I may or may not have gone a little crazy in Ulta, Sephora, and CVS over my spring break. I had mentioned in a previous post that I really wanted to the Anastasia DIPBROW pomade and the NARS Tinted Moisturizer, and that was literally all I planned on purchasing over my break, but then I walked into Ulta one day to pick up the new Maybelline brow precise pencil, and then the next I knew was I was at the register with a bag full of items. The same at CVS–it's all a blur to me now. Either way, I figured that I should film a haul for you all since I haven't done that in quite some time. I very rarely go on big shopping sprees like this one, so I figure it was about time that I did since I had been saving up for some products for a while.

Like I said above, one of the big things that I wanted was the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer, and thanks to Heaven above that I finally have it in my possession because this stuff is liquid gold. I haven't stop wearing it since! I'm usually a full-coverage foundation kind of girl, but this baby is converting me to the lighter side. My skin has been really good lately, so I am soaking this moment all up to show off my clear skin. I can already tell you that this jewel will be in my monthly favorites this month for sure.



Another reason I spent a lot of time and money in Ulta was because they had a L'Oreal and Maybelline buy two, get one free deal going on, and you should know I could not pass that up since there was a lot of their products on my 'to buy' list. I have tried out almost all of the products and I think that they are all great quality for a drugstore product. I think drugstore brands are really stepping up their game this year. I feel like a lot of those products are also going to be in my monthly favorites too, so stay tuned for that in a few weeks!

One of the least suspecting products that I bought was the Kiehl's Healthy Skin Starter Kit. Originally I just went to Nordstrom to pick up a jar of the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream, and I stumbled across this which was the same exact price, but came with so many more products (a lot of them were ones that I was hoping to eventually try too). This was just another one of those deals that I could pass up. I'm still trying these products, so stay tuned for a future review post of these products too!




I hope you guys enjoyed the video! Who else loves spring beauty products? Leave me a comment down below if you have tried any of these products, and what new beauty products do you want to try out this spring?

xo,
embur.
 
youtube | twitter | instagram | tumblr | pinterest | bloglovin
 

4 comments :

  1. Loved the video, and I am very jealous of the Kiehl's as mine has just run out!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so in love with the eye cream and cleanser. I'm trying to wait for my philosophy moisturizer to run out before I dive into the Kiehl's one!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.