Monthly Favorites | February

March 4, 2015

Beauty Blog, Embur, Urban Decay, Naked Palette, February Favorites, Monthly Favorites, MAC, MAC Margin, MAC Lovelorn, Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, Sephora Brown Pen, Perversion Mascara, Subversion Lash Primer, Neutrogena, YouTube
YouTube, Beauty Blog, Embur, Urban Decay, Naked Palette, February Favorites, Monthly Favorites, MAC, MAC Margin, MAC Lovelorn, Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, Sephora Brown Pen, Perversion Mascara, Subversion Lash Primer, Neutrogena

It's finally March! In all seriousness, it feels like I was just on Christmas break. Anyways, I'm actually ready for spring to get here. I'm ready to not be bundled up in heavy coats and have dry skin. I'm also really excited to break out more tinted moisturizers and cream blushes! However, for now, let's get talking about my February favorites.

One of the major things that I was basically obsessing over in February was the Urban Decay Naked palette. I finally caved and treated myself to this gorgeous palette for Valentine's Day. I've already done a full review of the palette that you can check out. Basically this palette consists of warm toned eyeshadows, and I honestly believe that these shadows would look beautiful on any skin tone. I've been really into gold shadows lately, so this palette cured my craving real quick. Like all the other Urban Decay palettes, all of these shadows are just so buttery and very easy to blend.

I also really loved the Sephora Collection retractable brown pen. I did a whole review of that as well where I compared it to the Anastasia Brow Wiz, which it is a great dupe for. Besides that, you can tell in the video that I was kind of freaking out over the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, mine specifically in the shade Berlin. It definitely deserves the reaction I gave because this stuff is pure liquid gold. I've never been more thrilled for a liquid lipstick before in my life. This baby will not budge at all. I wore it on Valentine's Day and even had some ice cream, yet this lipstick did budge at all. The pigmentation of this lipstick is not even real to me because it's so opaque. If you want a sheer lipstick, turn the other direction. If you want color, opaqueness, longevity, get this baby. It's worth the whole $20. I definitely want to build up my collection of these beauties.

YouTube, Beauty Blog, Embur, Urban Decay, Naked Palette, February Favorites, Monthly Favorites, MAC, MAC Margin, MAC Lovelorn, Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, Sephora Brown Pen, Perversion Mascara, Subversion Lash Primer, Neutrogena, Swatches, Kat Von D Berlin Swatch, MAC Margin Swatch, MAC Lovelorn Swatch


I hope you guys enjoyed the video! Who else is excited for spring? Also, let me know in the comments down below what you have been loving lately!

xo,
embur.


2 comments :

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.