What's In My Handbag

February 2, 2015



 

It has officially been a whole year of me being on YouTube, so I thought that it would be perfect for me to do another What's In My Handbag video since that was the very first video that I uploaded on YouTube!

I absolutely love my Michael Kors 'Large Reese' Saffiano leather bag. I got it as a gift for my 21st birthday last July and I have been obsessed with it since. It goes with everything and I like that it is very simple, but also has a ton of storage. I also like that there is no obsessive MK all over the bag, and just has Michael Kors written in gold across the top of the bag. The bag itself is fairly heavy, so if you do not like caring heavy bag in the elbow of your arm all the time, I would not go with this bag. It does come with a shoulder strap to make it a crossbody, but I personally prefer to use the top handles that it comes with.

I hope you guys enjoy the video and leave a comment down below what you have to have in your handbag!

xo,
embur.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.