Valentine's Day | Get Ready With Me

February 16, 2015



So I know this is coming up way past Valentine's Day, but I still thought I should make a post about it! I actually really loved this look because it's so classic and simple. It has a very feminine feeling with cat eye and soft pink eyes, but then you have this bold pink lip that really spices it up.

One thing that I really wanted to focus this look around was the lips. I recently had purchased the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Berlin, and I was honestly shocked at myself that I didn't get Bacherlotte, but let's face it, I have a million and one lipsticks that pink berry shade. I love Berlin and how it was a warm rose color, and it screamed Valentine's Day to me. Another thing that I love about this lipstick is that it really is everlasting. It stays on all day and night. I wore it out on Valentine's Day and I was eating pasta, ice cream, drinking things, and it said on all night. I never had to worry about reapplying it. I definitely want to go back to Sephora and get more!

xo,
embur.


4 comments :

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.