The Sunday Post: Recovering

February 8, 2015


I'm starting this little thing where I am going to make a post every Sunday just to recap my week. This week especially was tiresome for me cause I definitely was not feeling that great. I don't know what is going on, but my sinuses have been such a pain. Sorry if that's TMI.

Today was actually the first day that I tried to actually put on a full face of makeup and it was like I completely forgot how to even do a daytime smokey eye. I've just been feeling like a complete vampire by staying away in the darkness of my bedroom. I finally had to let light into my living room today and open my windows for fresh air. It's been a real struggle in the Embur household this week.

Now that I am finally feeling a bit better, I am excited for the week ahead. Valentines is this coming weekend, and even though I do not have a date, this is one of the first years that I am actually really excited for this holiday. I have never been a huge fan of Valentine's Day, even when I had a boyfriend. The girls and I are going out for a fancy dinner and going to the movies– that said movie may or may not be 50 Shades of Grey *wink, wink*.

I know this is a rather short post, but the zombie in me is in desperate need of a nap. I am really excited for this week though and I am so thrilled to start blogging and writing more. What did you guys do this week?


xo,
embur.

2 comments :

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.