Minimal Makeup Routine

February 18, 2015



For the past few weeks I have not been feeling at my best. I've been so swamped in work, school, and blogging that sleep has taken a back seat to my life. I know this is not a wise decision, but after a couple days, you really learn who your best friend truly is– caffeine.

So since sleep hasn't been the biggest priority, makeup hasn't been so much either. This week I decided to show you guys my minimal makeup routine that I have been sporting lately. I noticed while I was setting up that most of the products are drugstore and I used under 10 products. Go me! If you don't want to bother with the two high-end products, then by all means skip them or replace them with your current favorites.

I really wanted to show off the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers illuminating tinted moisturizer. I have always had a hard time finding a great tinted moisturizer that matches my skin tone, then I found this beauty! I think it's a great drugstore tinted moisturizer. It's not oily on my skin and blends like a dream. If you are fair like me, go check this baby out. I haven't used any Neutrogena products since high school, and now I really want to give them a shot again after using this. 

I hope you guys enjoy the video and leave a comment down below what is a staple in your minimal makeup routine!


xo,

2 comments :

  1. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog is amazing :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.