Monthly Favorites | January

February 6, 2015



Was it just me or did January fly by? I cannot believe that we are already a month into 2015. It's safe to say that January was busy nonetheless. Starting classes again were a super drag, so you would have thought that the first month back would be as slow as a snail. Not for me! I already feel like this semester is going to fly by, and as much as I want to graduate, I really wish it would slow down a bit. Enough of me rambling now, let's dig into some monthly favorites. I tried my hardest not to make this another 15 minute long video, but you guys know I love to talk and just ramble on, especially when I really love a product.

I think two of the things that I was really obsessed with in January was my Clarisonic Mia 2 and the Lorac Unzipped Palette. I think I may do an entire blog post dedicated to my Clarisonic and how to use it, things like that, since I did ramble on about it quite a lot in this video. I also talked about how the Lorac palette was a lot like the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette in the color range and formula. I may be doing a post soon comparing the two and which you should buy, so stay tuned for that. 

Leave a comment down below what you were loving in the month of January! Were they any of these? 


xo,
embur.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.