Full Face of First Impressions

January 22, 2015





It's time to get down to business and start impressing people. I decided to my very first first impressions video, and might I say, I really enjoyed it! All the items I used were from Christmas gifts or I went out quickly to get some small items. 

I really enjoyed how this look turned out and I'm officially obsessed with the Lorac Unzipped palette. I think it is a very close second to my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. There are fewer shadows in the Lorac one, but the shadows are ten times bigger and have the same great pigmentation. 

Leave a comment down below what you want me to do a first impression of! 

xo,
embur.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.