2014 Beauty Favorites

January 12, 2015





I'm still in shock that 2014 is over. That year just completely flew by. So since it is a brand new year, that means that I get to share with you guys my 2014 beauty favorites! This is all the makeup that I was loving and used a lot over the past year. I would have included skincare, but that would have taken forever. There are a lot familiar items since most of the stuff that I mentioned also made appearances in my monthly favorites and tutorials as well.

I hope you guys enjoy the video. Leave a comment down below what beauty products you were loving over 2014!


xo,
embur.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.