The 'Me Time' TAG!

November 14, 2014


As a senior in college, I constantly feel stressed. From all the extracurriculars, all the classes, trying to have a job, do YouTube, have a social life, and a non-existent love life, sometimes can feel like you are on the edge of the next panic attack. This is why I love me some quality time with myself and decided to do this tag created by the ever-so-lovely, essiebutton and Amelia Liana! They have a great rep at making up tags, so obviously it was natural that I did this tag.

So I hope you're snuggled up in your bed with a face mask and I hope you guys like this video. Leave a comment down what is your favorite thing to do during me time!

xo,
embur.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.