October Favorites

November 12, 2014


Can you believe that October is over? I can't believe that Christmas is next month and so is 2015. This is so crazy. 2014 has definitely flown by for me. But now it is November so that means it's only makes sense for this to be my October favorites time! I know that I didn't do a September favorites, but that was simply because I didn't buy that much in beauty products. Which inevitably made this video definitely a lot longer that I originally planned. There was honestly so much stuff that I wanted to share with you guys because I kinda went a bit crazy in the last couple weeks and found some new hidden gems. So gather up your hot chocolate and cozy warm blanket, and get ready for a long haul video! 

xo,
embur. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.