Fall Music Playlist | Autumn Daze

November 24, 2014


I believe that there is a certain power that music can hold over us. Every year around autumn, I will make a specific playlist that I will listen to non-stop. These songs just make me feel cozy and warm. They tend to be very acoustic and americana. I tend to go more toward the alternative/folk/americana style of music, like Mumford & Sons and The Civil Wars. I think these songs just capture exactly what I am feeling around this time of the year and just scream AUTUMN! These are some of my favorite songs and I hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do. 


I hope you guys enjoy this fall playlist that I have created and jam to it all month long because I know I will. Leave a comment down below what songs you like listening to during the fall and I might add it to my playlist! 

xo,
embur.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.