Empties II

October 6, 2014


It is that time again where I dig through my trash for you guys and tell you what I was loving and what I was absolutely hating. This right here was about 4 months worth of empty products. Yeah. A couple items are from London, but the rest are from about right before I left. Y'all I can go through beauty products like it's nobody's business.

You guys know that I freaking love empties videos. I think that they are great way for you to get full review of the product and it just makes you such a savvy shopper *insert hair flip emoji here*. So I hope you guys enjoy this video and don't forget to go on over and give this video a big thumbs up and hit that subscribe button while you are at!

xo,
embur.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.