Eyebrows on Flex

September 2, 2014


So this week I decided to make an updated eyebrow tutorial. The main reason is because I'm using new products now and I really enjoy these products a lot more. Also I'm just ashamed of my old eyebrow tutorial. 




I hope you guys liked this tutorial! If you did, please feel free to go on over and give it a thumbs and subscribe for future videos. Also, leave a comment down below if you want me to do more tutorials. I really like doing them, but I need you guys to give me that little inspiration sometimes! And remember...


xo,
embur.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.