August Favorites

September 5, 2014


So August and summer has sadly came and gone, and it's now September. Everybody is heading back to school now, just like me. So  it's that time of the month where I show all you lovelies what I was loving for the past month! I shockingly didn't have a huge selection, but what I did have were some of my down right all time faves that I have had in a while. There might even be a holy grail item involved...


I hope you guys enjoyed this weeks video, if you did, please feel free to go on over and give it a thumbs up and subscribe for future videos! Also, leave a comment down below some of the things you were loving this month, I'd love to know! I'm finally getting back into the swing of my school life and my social media life, so let's hope I can keep this up! :)

xo,
embur.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.