The London Lookbook

August 28, 2014

So a couple weeks ago, I decided to post a lookbook on my channel. I know you guys really love it when I make lookbooks and I do too! This particular lookbook mainly focused on clothes that I bought while I was in London. You could easily take the outfits that I put together and wear them back to school, out to brunch with your girls, or really whenever. I think these outfits can be really versatile. I didn't put all the clothes that I bought while I was in London in this lookbook because let's face it, that would have been a really long video. 


I hope you guys like this video, sorry the blog post came a little late. I hate feeling like I abandoned this baby. If you guys liked this video, please feel free to give it a thumbs up and subscribe for future videos! Also leave a comment down below which was your favorite outfit!

xo,
embur.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.