July Favorites

August 5, 2014


Wow, I honestly cannot believe that July is over and autumn is almost year. 2014 really needs to slow down. Nevertheless, it is my favorite time of the month aka monthly favorites time! July was definitely one of my favorite months in beauty. There was so much stuff that I fell in love with and I was just dying to share it with you guys.



I hope you guys liked this week's video and if you did, please feel free to give it a thumbs up and subscribe for future videos. Also, in the comments down below, tell me some of the things you were loving this month!

xo,
embur. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.