21st Birthday

August 2, 2014


So as many of you all know good and well from my twitter and instagram that last weekend was in fact my 21st birthday! It was such a wild time and honestly one of the best birthdays that I have ever had.

I think I probably had your typical 21st birthday, a house party and a casual trip to the bars. I loved that I got to have an actual house party though because I have never thrown one before. I felt like I got to actually celebrate my birthday, which I didn't do a lot of in my teenage years. The outcome of the weekend, however, also ended how a typical 21st birthday ends with me head first on the porcelain throne. Lovely. 

  

Even though my birthday got the best of me, that did not mean that I could not look good! That's why this week's video, I decided to show you guys what I wore (on my face). I have been doing this particular look a lot lately, but I added a few darker colors from my Lorac Pro palette to it to spice it up for the occasion. I am absolutely loving this palette right now. I think the colors in it are so beautiful and I just love playing around with it and experimenting with different looks. 


Never the less, I had an amazing birthday. It was definitely one for the books, from what I can remember. I am lucky that I got to spend my special day with some of my special friends.

I hope you guys also liked this video, and if you like this look please feel free to give it a thumbs up and subscribe for future videos. Also, if you try this look, please feel free to tag me in a picture on instagram at @emilyaleece and use the hashtag #itsembur!

xo,
embur.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.