My Summer Reads

July 23, 2014


It's about time we shake things up a little bit here on Embur. When's the last time you opened up a book? Like a real book? I love to read during the summer. Just sitting on a beach with a book in hand is probably one of my favorite things to do during the summer. 

This week on my channel, I decide to talk about my top 7 favorite books of probably all time. Now I did say that I am a huge fan of Young Adult and that's primarily what my selection is. I think anyone can read YA. I don't think you have to be in your teens to like it. I think it's a great genre and anyone can relate to it. 


I hope you guys enjoyed this weeks video and make sure you subscribe for next week's video! Also in the comments, let me know what are some of your favorite books to read during the summer?

xo,
embur. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.