Last Days, Last Memories | The London Vlog

July 6, 2014


My last few days in London were probably some of the best. They were the topper to the entire trip. We had so much fun because we were over with class and just ready to party and be a little wild for once. We had some unforgettable memories, some that I will not disclose on this blog. 



When we weren't shopping during the day and checking out markets, we would go to a couple bars and hang out. We got to be VIPs at a nice bar in Central and have our own private room. It was pretty nice to feel all special for once and get our own private butler basically. The drinks were also amazing as well. That same night we went out to this nice club in Central for the first time and partied and danced our butts off. The club was in a Penthouse suite so the view from the club was the entire London sky line. It was drop dead gorgeous. Also, Central can be kind of crazy at night and so can the night bus if you don't watch it!

The next day, instead of packing, we went to check out the Shard and get a couple drinks for happy hour. Best happy house ever! The Shard is the tallest building in London and it literally looks like a shard of glass because the entire building is made out of windows. We went all the way up to the tip top 63rd floor and had a round of drinks and enjoyed the amazing view. After the Shard we went and had dinner at this fabulous Italian resturant in South Kensignton/Chelsea district. I got lobster linguini and it was to freaking die for! It was so mouthwatering, I mean just look at it!
Lobster Linguini 
Then for desert we all went to our usual Kensington Creperie which turned into our favorite resturant in all of London! My waffle was amazing, which you may gaze at it yourself and feel free to drool over it like I did. 


Milk Belgium Chocolate Waffle w/ Vanilla Ice Cream
After that, that was it. I went home and I cried. Literally. Saying bye to my friends was the hardest thing to do. It's like summer camp because you never know when you're going to see those people again. You spend so much time with them and create all these memories and inside jokes and then poof, everybody's gone. The entire three weeks went by in a blink of an eye. It was a trip I will never forget. I will never stop saying how lucky and grateful I was to take this trip and live out some dreams of mine in such a beautiful city. I definitely plan on going back. I know I will. I want to and will eventually end up moving there and raising a family. There's no doubt in my mind about it. 

I'm so thankful to be able to take you guys with me as well. I hope you have enjoyed all my vlogs. I know I've really sucked with my blog posts, but with such a hectic schedule like I had, it was so hard to keep up with it. Now that I am back, I plan to do a lot more with this blog and get back to it. I can't wait to take you guys on more of my adventures!

Xo,
embur.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.