June Favorites

July 10, 2014



Can you believe that we are half way through 2014? This is absolutely crazy! Not only has this year flown by, but so has this summer because it is now July and that means it's time for some June Favorites! Boy, oh boy. I have loved the month of June. I was living it up in London, but now I am back and ready to share with you guys everything that I was loving this month besides hot British boys. 


I hope you guys enjoyed this video. If you did, please feel free to give it a big thumbs up and subscribe for future videos. Leave a comment below telling me what were some of your favorite things you were loving this month! 

xo,
embur. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.