HUGE London Haul!

July 16, 2014


I'm so beyond excited to finally share with you guys what all I bought while I was in London. I went a little bit overboard, but I knew that this was going to happen before I even left. The fashion scene over there is amazing and I got so caught up in it. I have already said that I buying myself a pair of Birkenstocks ASAP. I already know that most of the stuff that was big an in-style over there will be over here not for long. I just can't get over how many amazing the fashion is over there... Just AHHHH! 



Stay tuned and subscribe for an upcoming look book featuring all of the clothes that I got. I cannot wait to share it with you guys! Feel free to leave a comment down below telling me some of the stuff that you loved and if you're obsessed with the London fashion scene as I am!

xo,
embur.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.