What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?

May 28, 2014


So since I am moving to London for the month of June, I decided that it would be a great idea to show you guys what makeup I am taking with me. Now, granted I am taking a lot of brushes and my Naked 3 palette and Lorac PRO palette, but none of that fits in my makeup bag. These are basically all my essentials and the items that I use basically everyday. I also didn't bring a lot because I know I am going to go shopping like crazy while I'm over there. I am just dying to try all the British cosmetic lines!


If you like it, please feel free to give it a thumbs up and subscribe for future videos! 5 days until London guys! 

xo,
embur.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.