April Favorites

May 7, 2014


April showers bring May flowers! It's time for April Favorites!

This April a lot my favorites were in hair. I was kind of obsessed with mastering my beach waves since summer is near. I really loved everything by Bed Head by TIGI this month. Their products are absolutely amazing! I am in love with Bed Head Totally Baked. It's smells so delicious. I also really loved The Body Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser. Every time I use it my skin feels so refreshed and clean, and it also smells wonderful. 


I hope you guys like this video. If you do please feel free go on ahead and give it a big thumbs up and feel free to subscribe while you're at for future videos! Sorry it was a little late guys, but #finalsweek.

xo,
embur.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.