To the Big Bully at School...

April 22, 2014



Dear Unkind Sir,

It is almost impossible to describe how much I loathe you. The way you treat your so-called "friends" is rude. If you were a friend of mine, you wouldn't cause me so much stress. People think if I spend more time with you, then I could grow to like you. Newsflash: no one likes you. You're like the mean girl in high school; you think that everyone likes you, when really everybody hates you. Maybe if you stopped playing so hard to get, and lightened up a little, people wouldn't be terrified every time you came by. I'm not saying be a free for all, but you could ease up a bit. 

You're such a narcissist. Especially since you think an entire week should be devoted to you. You can be so needy at times and it gets annoying. I have other things in my life that I need to do, I'm sorry that I cannot devote all my time to concentrating on you. Some of the things you ask me to do is absolutely ridiculous. I should file a harassment suit against you. 

You're abusive. You're the biggest bully I know. You throw punches at me and make me feel so dumb. I could crawl up in a ball and cry, and you would just sit there and watch.  The amount of stress you put me under is ridiculous. I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack anytime I think about you. What did I ever do to you to make you this mean? Granted, we have never been friends, but I don't constantly throw punches at you like you do with me. Even the sound of your name makes me cringe. Final Exams. I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. 

I know I'm stuck with you for a couple more years, but I just thought you should know that I am tired of putting up with you. You can be mean to me and push me around, but I'm not dumb or any less of a person because of you. 

xo,
embur. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.