March Favorites

April 1, 2014



Goodbye March, Hello April!

It's the time of the year again guys where I review my monthly favorites! Some of the items I raved about a lot were skincare products. I've been obsessing over having clear and clean skin this month. I eventually caved in and finally got the Hourglass ambient lighting powder and I fell in love. I found some great brush dupes at Target by Sonia Kashuk that are officially staple items in my collection. I also found some great nail colors that are simple and scream classic and happy. I also got a great item for my brow collection by Revlon that I cannot wait to share even more with you in an upcoming how I do my brows video!



I hope you guys like my video, and if you do please give it a thumbs up and subscribe, it really helps me out a lot. Also, please feel free to comment down below if you have tried any of the products I mentioned and if you like them too!

xo,
embur.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.