Rock Out! | Get Ready With Me

April 29, 2014


Lately I was having a struggle trying to find any inspiration to film a video. I have been totally focused on school because my final exams are coming up next week. This is one of the main reasons I didn't post a video last week– besides the fact that I was home trying to spend time with my family. I don't really like to post videos unless I'm happy with them, even though I have done it before.


This week's video, however, I'm really happy with it! Obviously if you can't tell from the screenshot selfie from the video above. I got the awesome idea from the flawless, Claire Marshall. She is definitely one of my top favorite YouTubers. I just really like her because I have the same fashion style as she does. In any case though, I am in no way stealing this video idea from her. I got 100% of my inspiration for this video from her last OOTD video, so go and check her out, and let me know what you think of my video too!

ALSO, if you want to be super nice, please go and check out The Cab's new EP "Lock Me Up" on iTunes now. This EP is absolutely amazing, I have been listening to it non-stop. I know a lot of the guys in the band, including the lead singer, Alex, and this would mean so much to them. These guys have worked so hard to get where they are now and it really shows in this EP. So, please go check it out and if you have let me know what some of your favorite songs on 
it are!

xo,
embur.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.