Empties I

April 15, 2014


Time to take out my trash, it's an empties video!

I personally am a really big fan of empties videos because I feel like the viewers can get a full review of the product because the reviewer has already used it all up. I'm usually the kind of person that if I don't have anything nice to say , then I won't say anything at all, but I'm not going to lie to you guys. I want you guys to trust me and hear my opinion (which is all this is– my opinion). 


I hope you guys like this video. If you do please give it a thumbs up and subscribe, it really helps me out a lot. Also, let me know if you guys want me to do more empties videos. What do you guys think of any of these products?

xo,
embur.

3 comments :

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.