Quick Catch up + Video

March 27, 2014



So recently, my life has been super jam packed– hence why I haven't had the chance to sit down and make a beauty or lookbook video. Lately if I haven't been focused on schoolwork, then it was procrastinating said schoolwork. Then recently, when I tried to film a video for this week, I became a bit ill. I was having some severe migraines and stomach aches, I couldn't bare it. So, I decided to just upload a short and sweet video that I filmed earlier last week that I never actually planned on uploading at all. It was a video of me talking to the camera, showing off the most random things in my apartment, and basically procrastinating because I was having the most amazing day. 



The reason I was having such an amazing day was because I found out that I will get to live in London the month of June and get to study theatre at a university whilst there. I am unbelievably excited that I get to have this opportunity. Not only will I be living there, but I plan to also take time to explore places like Paris, Scotland, Ireland, and maybe even Amsterdam. I have always dreamed about living in a place like London, and granted it's only for a month, but that's all the time I need. I am so blessed that I have this opportunity and that I get to share it with you guys as well. I plan on doing a lot of travel blog posts, along with some vlogs too. I really can't wait to see where this experience takes me. 

Also, I shared with you guys that I had the chance to meet RJ Mitte from Breaking Bad last week. Later on last week, I had also the chance to see Jay Pharoah's stand up act live. For those of you that don't know who Jay Pharoah is, he is a comedian and impressionist on Saturday Night Live. He was absolutely amazing. I have not laughed so hard in a really long time. I was constantly smiling so hard during his entire show that my cheeks started to hurt. He made countless impressions, had the entire audience sing the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song, so many Kanye, Drake, and white girl jokes. He even did one of his own raps for us. I'm shocked that he doesn't get more air time on SNL because he deserves it. I highly suggest that if you ever have a chance to go to one of his live shows, DO IT! It was so worth the money and the best way to spend my night. 

Top: H&M


Next month, I plan to make a lot more beauty and fashion videos. I hope I can do another spring like lookbook– hopefully it's warmer by then. I really want to do a video about how I do my brows, my night time skin routine, and definitely a March favorites video! I look forward to seeing you all on my channel

xo,
embur. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.