#PROCRASTINATIONNATION

March 13, 2014

One of the the things that I love to do is procrastinate. It's such a terrible habit, but there are sometimes you just can't help it. Recently when I was browsing YouTube, I found a couple of videos that are pretty freaking fantabulous and I thought I could share them here for my fellow procrastinators.

Beyonce "Drunk In Love" Performed by Emojis:

Procrastination In a Nutshell: (which is basically me now)


I hope you guys like these videos and they inspire some procrastination in you today... or maybe tomorrow. 

xo,
embur.

1 comment :

  1. I am literally the queen of procrastinating! Love these videos!
    I feel your pain!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment –– I do read every single one!

I will always check out the blogs of people who leave thoughtful and genuine comments & comment back when possible, so please do not spam.